Career Pathway Collaborative (CPC) Who Are We?
The Career Pathway Collaborative (CPC), lead by Foundation for an Independent Tomorrow (FIT) (a non-profit organization), includes representatives from the Work Force system, work release programs, the faith based community and employers among others. The CPC leadership team has created a career pathways program with identified career pathways in demand sectors within the Southern Nevada community. Each organization has accepted specific roles and responsibilities.
Collaboration is the heart of the CPC and essential to making it successful. It is the mission of the CPC to create career pathways. Career pathways require a host of organizations to engage, leverage and blend resources, including employers, social service providers, the Work Force system and education providers. This CPC is committed to making the Training to Work 3 - Adult Reentry Program funded by the Department of Labor through FIT successful. The CPC will serve as the primary coordinating body for the career pathways program.
Career Pathway Collaborative Members
- Foundation for an Independent Tomorrow
- JobConnect Nevada Department of Employment Training & Rehabilitation
- Nevada Department of Corrections
- Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department
- The GEO Group
- Justice Court, Las Vegas
- Drug Court, Las Vegas
- Solar City
- Hospitality International Training
- Quality Technical Training Center
- Department of Adult Education
- Center for Addiction Medicine
- Nevada Legal Service
- Truth Christian Ministries
- Epicenter on the Parkway
- HELP of Southern Nevada
- US Vets
- Standards of Excellence
- Southern Nevada Regional Housing Authority