The FIT approach to service delivery couples integrated case management with bundled services.
- “Integrated case management” means that each client will deal directly with a Case Manager who will interact with them throughout their time in the program. This method of case management has a proven record of success.
- “Bundled services” means that FIT can offer each of the things that a client might require in order to succeed. Services may include:
- Basic literacy education
- On the Job Training
- Support services (such as bus passes or food vouchers)
- Vocation specific training
- Workforce requirements (such as work boots or scrubs)